- Working in a modern Test Framework, across Windows and Web Based products;
- Writing Manual and Automation Test Cases for new features and regression;
- Identifying and reporting all defects in defect tracking software;
- Identifying risks and dependencies;
- Device testing.
- 3+ years of successful relevant experience (software testing);
- 1+ years of Automation testing;
- Requirements assessment experience;
- Cross-browser testing experience (Chrome, Safari, FireFox, IE, etc.);
- Good experience with Selenium, SpecFlow, Gherkin, Visual Studio, etc.;
- C# writing experience (or proven proficiency in another language);
- Agile Scrum is an advantage;
- English – intermediate+.
- TFS 2017 and Visual Studio
- Windows: C #, .Net, SQL Server
- Web: Angular, ASP.Net, SQL Server
- Hosted on Azure
- Windows-automation framework is written in MSTest + Coded UI + Specflow
- Web-automation framework is written in NUnit + Selenium WebDriver + Specflow
Competitive Contract Employment Salary Opportunities:
- We offer a generous renumeration package that includes:
- A competitive salary range in the Contract Employees market
- A yearly bonus award based on achievement of the team and the company
- An internal referral bonus opportunity
Health and Wellness Package:
- We support health and wellness through our encouragement of flexible Health Solutions that are right for each individual. In addition to salary we provide a Health and Wellness Contribution to each team member to use at their discretion.
Company Holidays, PTO and Training:
- We offer a generous package that includes:
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) package for every starting Contract Employee, to take at their discretion;
- 12.5 Days or 100 hours of Flexible LTO (Learning Paid Time Off) package for our staff for training;
- 8 Company Paid Public Holidays.
- A friendly, co-working environment and in a clean and comfortable office space in a convenient location, walking distance from the metro;
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea;
- Weekly company paid team lunches;
- Quarterly social outings organized by our Social Committee;
- Company sponsored picnics in the park;
- Yearly holiday celebrations.
As Part of our Team you will have an opportunity to:
- Work on large, complex applications in a competitive global market;
- Grow your full-stack development skill set;
- Work closely with a professional distributed team in the United States