Data Central Management Suite
Our Data Central Management Suite offers clients robust restaurant management system functionality and key back office solutions in the five areas that are crucial to your organization’s success: Inventory Management; Labor Management; Cash Management; Information Management and Reporting.
The Data Central Management Suite modules are designed to work together seamlessly, helping you achieve enterprise-wide control of your information and reporting. This restaurant manager software in turn helps you achieve your key objective: Making your restaurant or multi-unit chain more profitable.
With our restaurant manager software, Data Central Management Suite, tasks such as Sales Forecasting are simplified, providing you with pre-formatted or configurable prep sheets, making suggested ordering and helping you manage your scheduling. Our restaurant management system aids you in controlling your cost of goods through suggested ordering frequencies, EDI invoicing and automating purchase orders. Additionally, the Data Central Management Suite offers you the powerful reporting capabilities of Data Central’s Enterprise Reporting Module. Through predictive scheduling and web-based scheduling, our restaurant management system helps you control your labor costs effectively and efficiently. It also facilitates the smooth integration with popular restaurant accounting software and payroll software applications.
Data Central Management Suite accomplishes this in 11 ways:
- Since we installed Data Central we’ve benefited in a number of ways, including significant savings.CFO, Casual Dining Chain
- We have found Data Central to work extremely well with our POS system including managing and moving employee data from the point-of-sale to our payroll solution.VP Human Resources, Casual Dining Chain
- Since we started using Data Central we have seen a reduction in both our food and labor costsField Supervisor, Casual Dining Chain
- The scheduled reporting from Data Central saves everyone a lot of time by not having to run their daily reports every day. They just get them in their emails in the morning.COO, Casual Dining Chain
- Data Central has allowed our managers to be able to have weekly numbers that enable them to focus on problem areas with the Target vs. Actual.COO, Fast Casual Chain
- Secure, centralized management of enterprise data is more than a best practice. It’s a necessity, and Data Central delivers.CIO, Multi-Brand Chain