Restaurant Reporting Software
Our Data Central Management Suite offers clients robust restaurant reporting software and functionality for key back office solutions in the five areas that are crucial to your organization’s success: Inventory Management, Labor Management, Cash Management, Information Management and Reporting.
The Management Suite enterprise reporting software modules are designed to work together seamlessly, helping you achieve enterprise-wide control of your information and manage easy enterprise reporting. This in turn helps you achieve your key objective: Making your restaurant or multi-unit chain more profitable.
With Management Suite restaurant reporting software, tasks such as Sales Forecasting are simplified, providing you with pre-formatted or configurable prep sheets, making suggested ordering and helping you manage your scheduling. It aids you in controlling your Cost of Goods through suggested ordering frequencies, EDI invoicing and automating purchase orders. Additionally, the Suite offers you the powerful and easy enterprise reporting capabilities of Data Central’s Enterprise Reporting Software Module. Through predictive scheduling and web-based scheduling, the Management Suite helps you manage your labor costs effectively and efficiently. It also facilitates the smooth integration with popular Restaurant Accounting Software and Payroll Software applications.
Data Central Management Suite accomplishes this in 11 ways:
- Data Central’s PMIX Reports showing detailed sales and cost info have helped us to better engineer our menuCEO, Casual Dining Chain
- Having Data Central is like having access to real time information.Director of IT, Multi-Brand Chain
- Data Central provides us with a daily snapshot of our business with aggregated store data that allows us to make better, more informed business decisions.CTO, Pizza Chain
- The pivot reporting within Data Central is amazing, allowing for easy reporting that are not just un-changeable canned reporting.Management Systems Director, Fast Casual Chain
- Reporting has become a breeze since we started using Data Central.Director of Training, QSR Franchisee