Restaurant Magic Product Suite
As a restaurant owner / operator you look to technology- specifically, your restaurant back office software- to help you accomplish three things: Save you time, save you money and provide a significant return on your investment in that back office software.
The technical ins and outs of your restaurant management systems may not matter much to you, as long as that technology provides you with restaurant solutions featuring ease of use, ease of implementation and ease of integration where that applies. Beyond that, you look to the restaurant back office software to put crucial, accurate and timely information at your fingertips, as well as the fingertips of everyone in your reporting hierarchy. After all, having the right information at the right time helps you make the right decisions.
That is the core of our mission at Restaurant Magic, developers of Data Central, the standard in restaurant management systems. We strive daily in developing the finest restaurant back office software in the hospitality and restaurant industries, Data Central, and offer software training. We have no interest in turning out endless revisions and updates of our Restaurant Magic software that becomes burdensome to our clients. When we make changes to our Restaurant Magic software, we make them to benefit you – to free you from the routine tasks and endless number crunching that keep you from managing your business effectively. Restaurant Magic software support is offered 24/7 so all of your important questions can be answered promptly.
You want to grow your business, and Data Central from Restaurant Magic offers you a potent combination of restaurant back office software solutions that help facilitate your growth. Just as your passions lie in great food and great service, ours lie in developing an industry-leading restaurant management system for you.
To learn more about Data Central and the restaurant solutions it provides, please call us at 800.933.4711.
Choose From the Options Below
- Since implementing Data Central, our labor costs have decreased by utilizing the Overtime Alert to catch OT before it happens.COO, Casual Dining Chain
- With Data Central having B2B invoicing, unit trades, and inventory within the program, we save time and increase accuracy.Purchasing Manager, Fast Casual
- Our organization required flexibility. Multi-unit, multi-brand, and franchisees using multiple POS systems seemed a set of challenges that would require multiple systems. Data Central solved them all.COO, Multi-Brand Franchisor
- Our experience with Data Central and Restaurant Magic has been nothing but positive. It is a tool that absolutely has to work for us- and it does.COO, Casual Dining Chain
- Reporting has become a breeze since we started using Data Central.Director of Training, QSR Franchisee
- We like the Prep sheets that Data Central automatically generates from each unit’s PMIX.Field Supervisor, Casual Dining Chain